torsdag, juli 07, 2005

Oemotståndligt länktips

Jag bara måste tipsa om en fantastiskt rolig sida som heter "Overheard in New York".

Den är exakt vad namnet säger - en ständigt uppdatering av kommentarer och konversationer som snappas upp överallt på Manhattan och sedan läggs ut på nätet.

Några exempel från det senaste dygnet:

Guy: Hey, lady, you need to slow the fuck down...your dog needs to take a fuckin' dump...just look at his swollen-ass asshole!

--Times Square


Indian woman on cell: You are a terrible, terrible man. You are a horrible shit of piece.

--60th between Lexington & 3rd


Wife: I'm just saying say, "excuse me." I ain't asking you to hold it in or nothing; it's a natural part of life. I mean, if you need to let it out, let it out. I'm just saying say, "excuse me." Have some damn manners. We fart, we all fart, but just say, "excuse me."

--Central Park

Guy: Is it technically depression if you're depressed because you can't date a Gap model?

--Bryant Park

Store guy on cell: Nah, man I can't go out tonight! I'm broke! I just paid for an abortion.

--Pathmark, Cherry Street

Woman: I really hate Bush. I can't stand him. The world would be such a better place if he just died...But then there's Cheney...

--6 train

Funeral home guy: Drop dead!...motherfucker...

--Raccuglia Funeral Home, Carroll Gardens



Inga kommentarer: